In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 146
Online now 135 Record: 7264 (3/12/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
My personal fav is captain and coke, got a few in so far tonight
Go Blue & Gig Em'!
Bud light with about 10-15 Johnny Vegas shots!!!
I generally prefer beer over liquor or wine. I'm not that picky when it comes to beer though. Not that it's any good at all, but I'll always have a place in my heart for Milwaukee's Best Light, our beer of choice in college.
Bell's Two Hearted Ale and a glass of Woodford Reserve on the rocks.
i do enjoy those, haven't had one in awhile tho since i had a bad night with em
Never heard of johnny vegas shot, whats in that?
Thats is funny, i've always been more of a liquor man but right after highschool the regular for me and my friends was milwaukees best ice, it had the highest alcohol content of the beasts
Johnny walker red or red stag black cherry.
I drink one of those two things 95% of the time.
if me and my friends go to the bar, I make sure to try to pick up at least one.
The red stag is good stuff
o yea they def taste good and get the job done, my problem was i was at the bar with a buddy, already drunk as $hit and he ordered us 3 bombs in bout 30 min, yea once they hit me i was done with that night
Beer... Root Beer that is.
Sober 4 life
nothin wrong with that, i do enjoy a root beer but the questions bout alcoholic drinks, don't judge me
Tequila / watermelon pucker/ redbull!!! Just lil heads up- drink too many of em u won't be makin ne new friends at a bar!!
I would think not, tequila is that wild man drink by itself, everyone gets kinda crazy on that but then you throw some redbull on it and make the crazy man wide awake! definetly not gona have anyone at the bar likin you after a bunch of those
Yes sir, Woodford Reserve on the rocks with a splash of water
1. Founders Dirty Bastard Scotch Ale (I doubt any beer will ever top this for me)
2. New Holland Poet Oatmeal Stout (I choose it over Dirty Bastard when I don't want something that's 9% going inside of me)
3. My father's homemade Sweet Cherry Wine. (He still has about 7 bottles left in the basement and its about 15 years old now. We open one up at Christmas time and share it together with my brother and brother-in-law)
4. Edmond Fitzgerald (My brother-in-law often has one ready for me when I come to visit)
5. Corona's (Not the best beer, but it's what I generally drink in Vegas at the poker tables. You can't go wrong with a corona/lime in one hand and a poker hand in the other!)
Yuengling Traditional Lager
Troegs Mad Elf with a side of "Alcohol Lemonade" that i make.
I love Two Hearted Ale
Bud Light and Long island iced tea
Sangria at Dominick's has to be my fave just because of the memories.
If I'm drinking beer it would be Newcastle Brown as top choice. Wine would be some brand of Malbec. Mixed drink would be Captain and Coke. Scotch would be Lagavulin 16.
Miller Light is the family get together beer... Love Sierra Nevada Summerfest and Bells Hopslam.... Need to keep the belly away so I will prob be giving the beer a rest, except Tuesdays which is golf night... Liquor drinks have to be a Gin and Tonic or a 7 and Ginger
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports