In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 526
Online now 129 Record: 7264 (3/12/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Going back to 1998 between the two schools, only 3 times has the game been decided by more than 14 points
And during that time frame, UM's only beaten MSU by double digits 4 times over the past 13 meetings
Not sure "getting destroyed" is the best terminology
to the gogreenlol guy...
Boy, this discussion went into the gutter fast. Here is a more balanced answer:
1) Great coach
- Best coach since Duffy Daugherty
- Better record at MSU than Saban
- At 4-0 will be tied for best win streak against Michigan by the time he retires
- Wins one B10 championship despite being a little brother
2) Irascible and spineless scumbag devoid of character (I hope this isn't the "MSU man").
- Thin skinned and overly defensive whenever Michigan comes up in discussion.
- Has a Meriod when Coach Heck gave a talk on recruiting
- As a Tressel disciple who knows what's hidden in the closet.
3) Funny guy
- I love that little twitch in his lower lip during interviews. HaHaHa
This post has been edited 2 times, most recently by Uncle Newt 20 months ago
Piece of shit crybaby who has an inferiority complex to Michigan.
Yost is always watching over
'Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable'
- President John F. Kennedy
spot on, thats exactly what your players will be doin when they play Michigan
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports