In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 410
Online now 397 Record: 7264 (3/12/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Anything goes boys......
1. Denard throws for 150+ and runs for 150+ with 4 total touchdowns
2. Defense only gives up 3 pts
3. Leveon Bell has less than 50 yds rushing
4. Rawls has more yardage than Fitz and scores a Touchdown
5. Funchess and Gardner each have a Touchdown...Funchess is a redzone TD and Gardner goes deep for 65+ yds
This post was edited by Moon 18 months ago
"Those Who Stay...Will be Champions"
So you are saying we score 35?
1. Norfleet returns kick for td.
2. Hold bell to under 100.
3. Denard throws one int.
4. Sims plays
5.msu only kicks for points.
could be 35....but i'm definitely saying 28 pts. He could throw one to Rawls...who knows
1. Bell is held under 4 YPC and 100 yards
2. Defense gets two turnovers
3. Norfleet takes one to the house on that sweep he does
4. Gholston doesn't register a sack or tfl
5. Funchess makes another ridiculous "how did he do that" type of catch.
"Isn't it amazing what somebody will do when he can't bunt." - Vin Scully
1. Gholston doesn't punch someone.
2. Dantonio is gracious and not completely bitter after the loss.
...oh, wait, you said BOLD, not IMPOSSIBLE.
1. dantonio has his biggest post-game presser freakout ever. He will cry, whine, complain and make excuses.
2. who cares about #2, as long as we get to see dantonio's post-game presser. it's the only thing that's good about sparty. love dantonio's post-game pressers, as you know by now.
1. Gholston has more personal fouls than sacks (not bold.. pretty obvious)
2. Maxwell throws more INTs (2) than Denard (1)
3. We keep MSU out of the end zone
4. Jake Ryan registers 3 sacks
5. Dantonio smiles exactly 0 times all game.
he hasn't smiled in 5 years
Michigan wins by 2 TD's..
Hmmmm.....not a lot of "Prophets" on here.....
18 seconds left....you still might win with a late FG but not the blowout y'all seemed confident in...
Considering you're on our board and trolling, I'll just tell you how wrong you are.
1. Gholston with more personal fouls than sacks - pretty sure it was 0-0, but he had more fouls than sacks.
2. Maxwell throws more INTs than Denard - equal at 1 each, and Denard's was in the final second of the half so I'm fine with it. Basically 1-0 Maxwell. So I'll say I was right.
3. We keep MSU out of the endzone. I guess I was thinking about us staying out of the endzone. Close enough.
4. Jake Ryan has 3 sacks - no idea, but he had a monster game.
5. Dantonio smiles 0 times - correct.
I'd say I'm a prophet. This is your only warning, stop trolling or you're gone.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports