In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 394
Online now 86 Record: 7264 (3/12/2012)
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Social media is the worst thing to ever happen to recruiting.
could be a state or ohio fan posing as a wolverine.
Caleb Brantley, a Florida commit, was trying to convince Dawson that Florida fans were better than Michigan fans after he saw Dawson's reaction tweet.
This photo of Leon McQuay III making a pick over the weekend just got retweeted by his dad...PLEASE TO BE COMING TO MICHIGAN KTHX
I agree. I'd guess 95% of the fans who follow recruits on Twitter are fine and just looking to get information about their team. The other 5% are lunatics, either rabid fans who make the entire fanbase look crazy, or trolls who realize they can get into a kid's head an maybe affect their decision. With all the trolls we see here, it's not that hard to imagine there are a lot of fake Twitter accounts out there trying to make a fanbase look bad.
We have one on twitter already that tweets something everyday at our current players or prospects. Hope he doesnt turn into Eric Waugh
getting flashbacks from that pic
Nick Baumgardner @nickbaumgardner
Michigan 2013 LB commit Mike McCray's Trotwood-Madison (Ohio) club will play live on ESPN -- Sunday, Aug. 26.
Treadwell coming to the BBQ
Stealing Sparty's recruits and owning them on the field since 1898
* * * N E O . R E T R O * * *
That pick was on Morris... Those Tampa DBs dominated.
Is WR's Paul Harris and Devon Allen still interested in Michigan?
Hard to tell at this point, but I don't think they is. Better shot with Harris but I don't see either in this class
I would not be surprised to see Teo Redding in this class.
No way ..... might as well take Edwards. I do not think Michigan will act desperate. I suspect we take 2 best available - regardless of position.
“Those who stay will be champions”
― Bo Schembechler
Redding and Morris played well together at the 7 on7 tourey last weekend.
Who is this guy? What is his twitter account name? Maybe he needs some new followers?
We have already taken a leap with York. Need to close the class with the elites.
There are only four guys still looking at Michigan. Allen, Harris, Bailey and Treadwell. I don't have a real good feeling on any of them.
Exactly, and if Michigan can't finish with Treadwell or Bailey/McQuay then there is no harm in banking the scholly's for next year.
This is Michigan, fergodsakes.
Michigan just offered John Ross today. I doubt we have a chance, but this shows me what I would want to see ... pursue top WRs even at this stage of the process.
apparently we offered him as a corner and he is upset at that
Don't get me wrong about Redding. If UM offers him it will be a last minute thing. I think UM may have the best shot at Harris if he does not commit to USC this week.
not even treadwell? He listed us as # 1.
You need to read more posts, most people have gone negative Nancy in regards to LT regardless of what he has stated.
This post was edited by MichaelHardenII 21 months ago
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports